Bank anytime, anywhere with FNB's FREE Mobile Banking App
First National Bank's Mobile Banking is an easy way to access First National Bank accounts from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone. It's safe, easy, and convenient for FNB account holders enrolled in Online Banking.
Mobile App Features
• 24/7 account access
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Account Balances: View your account balances in real-time.
• Instant Balance: When enabled, users can securely preview balances without logging in.
• Remote Deposit Capture: Deposit paper checks using your phone's built-in camera.
• Pay your bills with Bill Pay: Click Here to see Bill Pay features
• Touch ID/Face ID: Log in using your fingerprint or facial recognition instead of a password with Apple's Touch ID and Face ID.
• Recent Transactions: View both recent and pending transactions.
• Check Images: View images of the front and back of your checks.
• Transfer Funds: Easily move money between your accounts
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit your checks on the go with Remote Deposit Capture. This is a secure service that allows you to deposit paper checks into your FNB checking or savings account from anywhere using your mobile device. This feature is automatically available to all mobile app users!
Steps to submit a mobile deposit
1. Select "Deposit" in the mobile app
2. Endorse the back of the check as follows: "For mobile deposit only, account #____________" and sign the back of the check
3. Submit the check for approval.
Mobile Deposit Tips
• Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
• Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Mobile Deposit Only."
• When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
• Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
• Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
• Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
• Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
• Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
• Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
• Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
• Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
• No shadows across the check
• All four corners are visible
• Check is not blurry
• The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Steps to Enroll in Mobile Banking
1. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play and search for First National Bank of Grayson (Look for the gold leaves)
2. Download the app to your smart phone
3. Login to the app using your Online Banking username and password
a. Not currently enrolled in Online Banking? Click here to enroll.
4. Enjoy the experience of financial management on the go!
Still not convinced?
Still not sure that mobile banking is right for you? Click the demo below to see how mobile banking can make managing your finances a breeze!