Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally
pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the
company or person you want to pay.
- Pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can
also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- Receive some of your bills online. You can view and
pay these bills at the Payment Center.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic
bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24
the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local
bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments
can often be received in as little as one business day, even that
same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize
your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even
accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always
available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green,
more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive
updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for
bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car
- Search Bill History. Search by
company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you
- Message Center. Get quick
answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure
than mailing paper checks.
How secure is my bill payment and personal
We use several methods to ensure that your information is
- SSL - Secure Sockets Layer ensures that
your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption - 128-bit encryption makes your
information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
Sign Out - automatically
signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time
(usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you
finish your tasks